FREE Online Banking & Bill Payment
First U.S. Online Banking is a FREE service, giving you banking convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access to the Internet is all you need to:
- Review account activity
- Check balances in real-time
- Sign up for eAlerts to get notice of low balances, transactions, card use, and more
- Transfer funds between accounts or to another account number
- View and print copies of canceled checks (up to one year)
- And much more
Bill Payment is also a FREE service at First U.S. to enhance your Online Banking experience. You only need an open checking account and a computer with Internet access to:
- Make a one-time or set up recurring payments
- Track spending and expenses with a variety of reports
- Export data easily to external accounting software like Quicken and QuickBooks
- And much more
With Online banking and Bill Payment, you save money on postage and save time on phone calls or visits to a branch. And best of all, we make a difference for you by offering both services FREE to our valued member-owners.
*Non-checking account transfers and withdrawals are limited to six (6) per calendar month per Federal regulation.
First U.S. Mobile Banking with eDeposit
With First U.S. Mobile, you can check balances, transfer funds or make real-time loan payments right from your smart phone or iPad. Best of all, First U.S. Mobile comes with eDeposit, which lets you snap a photo of a check with your phone, and easily deposit it to your First U.S. Account.
- Check balances
- Access Bill Pay
- Transfer funds
- Make real-time loan payments (even on the due date)
- Deposit checks
- Locate ATMs and Branches
Downloading the app is easy – just visit the Apple Store or Google Play
- Use your First U.S. Online Banking username and password to log in
- When you first login, you’ll receive an email (to the address we have on file) with a confirmation code
- Enter the confirmation code, and you’re good to go.
After that – login to mobile banking with your fingerprint (if your phone supports it) or your Online Banking password.
iPhone/iPad are a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
It’s Easy and Safe to Go Green
Save time and money with eStatements from First U.S.
First U.S. eStatements are just another way we make a difference for you every day. FREE eStatements are a safe, smart and convenient way to receive your statements electronically. All statements, even quarterly certificate and savings accounts, can be eStatements.
Safe – Protect yourself from identity theft by ensuring the personal information in your bank statement isn't left to sit in an unsecured mail box.
Smart – eStatements are delivered faster, and in an easy-to-read format. You'll have instant access to archived statements (up to 36 months), and you won't have to sift through pages of paper to find the information you need.
Convenient – Access eStatements anytime, and anywhere you have access to the Internet.
If you’re already an Online Banking user, simply log in and select "sign up for eStatements." If not sign up for FREE Online Banking today.