TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program
Exclusively for First U.S. Community Credit Union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service. Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by First U.S. Community Credit Union.
If you'd like your family to be better protected, we'd like to help. Together with our partner LifeHelp, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones. You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life's many expenses
Member Select Dental and Vision Care Plans
Since 1999, The Dental Service Center has offered the “Member Select” Dental and Vision Care plans – plans designed for employed and retired credit union members who do not have access to employer group plans.
- Minimize out-of-pocket expenses with a managed care dental program. The HMO plan offers no deductibles, no maximums, and no claim forms to file.
- A PPO plan is also offered so you have more flexibility in choosing your provider.
- Enjoy Vision Care Coverage by Vision Service Plan – the largest vision care provider in the country.
For more information or to receive an Enrollment Kit, contact the Member Select Dental and Vision Care Service Center at 888-293-4903 option 2. Be sure to mention First U.S. Community Credit Union when prompted for the name of your member institution.
Open enrollment closes July 13, 2018 for coverage beginning August 1, 2018. After the open enrollment period, coverage begins based on the date of your sign up. Sign up by the 13th of the month, and coverage begins the first of the following month. For sign-ups between the 14th and end of month, coverage begins the first of the second month after enrollment. (For example, if you sign up by September 13th, your coverage would begin October 1st. However, signing up on the 14th of September would mean coverage begins November 1st.)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Enrolling is Smart. It's also Easy. All you have to do is claim it.
First U.S. members may qualify for complimentary AD&D coverage. Your family could have better protection if you have a fatal accident, or one that causes specific harm to you. Visit the TruStage site for more information about complimentary coverage for accidental death or dismemberment.