Home Purchase or Refinance
First U.S. makes a difference for our members with a full array of financing options, with low rates and low fees to help save you money when you purchase a new home or when you refinance your current home loan.
- Fixed and adjustable options for primary residences, vacation homes and investment properties.
- Long terms to help lower your payments, or to finance larger amounts.
- Fixed-to-adjustable options for additional payment flexibility.
Equity/Home Improvement Loans
This is the first loan I applied for where it was processed seamlessly by extremely knowledgeable, courteous and helpful staff from management down. Thanks for the great service." –Raymond M., member since 2000
Depending on your situation, tapping into the equity in your home may be the way to finance that home improvement project, debt consolidation and more. Just one of the ways that we make a difference is that our Real Estate professionals can help you assess your options – with no pressure or sales push. We’ll help you find the right financing option for your needs and your budget.
Home Equity Loans
Low, fixed rates and the comfort of set payments every month are just some of the many benefits of financing with a home equity loan. With terms from 5 to 20 years, and the flexibility of financing up to 80% CLTV, you’ll see the difference in your budget every month.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Versatile and flexible, a First U.S. Home Equity Line of Credit can help you fund a variety of needs. Use the funds for anything, like home improvement projects, taxes, debt consolidation, education expenses and more.
With no annual fees, rates as low as Prime + 0%, and our generous 20-year draw and repayment period, you’ll experience the difference of a First U.S. Home Equity Line of Credit.
Other Home Improvement Loans
- EZ Equity is a great option if you don’t have the equity available in your home for traditional equity financing.
- Roof Equity Loans can give you low-cost funds to replace the roof on your home. Quick approval and low fees means that you can get your roof work done when you need it, without delay.
No Fee/Your Term Home Loan
3.95% APR - Loan Amounts to $453,100
Pay off your home loan faster with the No Fee/Your Term Home Loan from First U.S. Choose the term that's right for you, from 5 to 12 years. AND save with no application, processing or closing costs.
- Save money every month.
- Pay off your home before retirement.
- Choose your term.
- Save with no fees - saves you money even if you recently refinanced.
Refinance to today's low rates – with NO FEES and you choose the term from 5-12 years
APRs, rates, terms and offers accurate as of 02/23/2018 and subject to change without notice. Maximum LTV 80%. Minimum loan amount $50,000. Owner-occupied CA properties only. Available for first mortgage refinances only. Certain restrictions apply. Borrower is responsible for fees/charges imposed by existing lender. If more than 20% of the original principal amount is paid off within the first 12 months, all third-party charges as disclosed on the LE and settlement statement that were waived at consummation will be recovered, including, but not limited to the cost of the credit report, document preparation, tax service, title, and appraisal. Payment example: 144 payments of $8.74 per $1,000 borrowed. Taxes are not included in payment example; your actual payment will be higher. Offer cannot be used to refinance or pay down/pay off an existing First U.S. loan.
If you're a California homeowner age 62 or over, you can eliminate your mortgage payments and generate tax-free income using the equity in your home with a reverse mortgage.
- No payments are due on the loan as long as you occupy the home as your primary residence, and you can stay in your home as long as you choose.
- Generate extra income for living expenses, medical bills, home repairs, travel or more.
- And best of all, we make a difference for you by offering sound advice without the sales goals or pressure you might experience elsewhere. If a reverse mortgage isn’t right for you, you can trust that we’ll let you know.
For more information, talk to one of our Real Estate professionals by calling (800) 556-6768. We’re happy to help you personally through the entire process.