First U.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has been delivering exceptional service to our member-owners and making a difference in our communities for more than 80 years. If you thrive in an environment where you are empowered to help our members achieve their goals, and encouraged to innovate and develop your potential, then First U.S. is the place for you.
We offer a variety of benefits, including an employer funded retirement, 401(k) matching contributions, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and more.
Position Title: Phone Center Member Service Representative - University Phone Center
Location: Sacramento, CA - University Ave.
First U.S. Community Credit Union is currently seeking a Phone Center Member Service Representative at our Sacramento office. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivator, sells and detailed orientated.
You will be responsible for assisting members with financial needs, questions and transactions. Cross-sells appropriate Credit Union products and services to members in order to help First U.S. Community Credit Union achieve its financial service sales and referral goals. Provides continuous quality service to all members.
Salary is DOE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist members with all general inquiries on accounts and loans.
- Process member transaction requests.
- Problem-solve with members regarding account concerns.
- Explain, promote, refer and sell Credit Union products and services using consultative selling techniques.
- Conduct member profiling to determine member needs.
- Open sub-share accounts (Checking, Savings, Certificate, and Holiday Club Accounts).
- Achieve individual sales and services goals (Call Monitors/Mystery Shops, Adherence, and Call Volume).
- Process mail.
- Confer with other departments to resolve member questions and concerns.
- Maintain posting drawer and ensure drawer balances daily.
- Provides support to the University Branch in coverage, which is member facing.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of developments/changes in policies, procedures, products and services.
- Adhere to Attendance and Punctuality Guidelines.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage. Life insurance, 401k, and pension may be available.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.. No phone calls please!
First U.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This posting and any application does not constitute an offer of employment by First U.S.