Like us on Facebook for a chance to win an iPad
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Apple, Inc. and Facebook, Inc., are not participants in or sponsors of this promotion.
Win an iPad Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES RULES:
- EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: One prize will be awarded.
- Sponsor: First U.S. Community Credit Union (First U.S.), 580 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825 is the sponsor of the sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes begins March 1, 2018 and ends on April 30, 2018. All qualifying Facebook Likes and/or Follows of First U.S. (@fusccu) must be completed by the close of business on April 30, 2018. All email or mail-in entries must be received by First U.S. on or before close of business on April 30, 2018.
- Eligibility: To qualify for the Sweepstakes, you must be a First U.S. member in good standing. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of First U.S. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, have valid U.S. government-issued identification and valid social security number. First U.S. employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Business entities are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions outside of the United States, and where restricted or prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes Entries: One prize will be awarded, with an approximate retail value of $399. Drawing will take place on or about May 15, 2018 at the First U.S. marketing office. Winner will be selected by random drawing. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail. An entry may be requested by printing your name, address, member number, and phone number on a 3 x 5 card. Entries must be mailed to First U.S. Community Credit Union - attention Marketing, 580 University Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Entry is free, unconditional and does not depend on the purchase of or payment for credit union services. Each Facebook Like and/or Follow of First U.S. (@fusccu) completed between March 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018 will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. If sweepstakes judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, or incomplete information, the entry will be disqualified. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. First U.S. is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of First U.S. and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Liability: First U.S. is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. Prize cannot be converted to cash. First U.S. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize become unavailable for any reason. First U.S. reserves the right to disqualify entrants who do not follow these Sweepstakes Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of the prize.
- Tax: First U.S. will report prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner is responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prize.
- Publicity Authorization: Winner agrees to permit First U.S. to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, including First U.S.' website, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant: judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and First U.S. in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Apple, Inc. and Facebook, Inc., are not participants in or sponsors of this promotion.
A pdf version of Sweepstakes rules can be found here.